Sunday 22 March 2015

Happiness


 
(Image source:-http://www.business2community.com/marketing/3-marketing-lessons-coca-cola-01117076)

“The morning rays, blooming of flowers, chirping of birds, sweet sound of love. 
One positive thought and heart full of hopes.
Fresh air to breath  and feelings new. 
With all loveliness around the Happiness surround”

Wikipedia says “Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy”.
I am a very emotional person and giving a thought to what makes me happy bring in me tears of joy with a gratitude and appreciation in the heart for almighty, for allowing such wonderful moments in my life, as I remember the numerous instants, day to day activities which leaves me immensely contented and worthy. 

Here is the small listing of all the happy things in my life:-

1.     Waking up early, feeling of fresh air, blossoming of flowers in the terrace and the sunrise.
2.    Holding the just delivered newspaper, in hand, the feeling and fragrance of crispy pages.
3.    Seeing my husband fast asleep, early morning. (He follows The US timings, being an IT professional).
4.    A final look in the mirror before leaving for office, I see a more positive, a more optimistic person every day.
5.    Leaving the hassles of traffic jam behind and travelling in metro train for office and listening to lovely songs on FM with a sweet smile on my face. I even rejoice looking at fellow travelers of metro, all smartly decked up for office, the beautiful ladies, the independent souls on their way to fulfill ambitions and goals, to making a big difference in their lives.
6.   The freshly delivered office stationery, fragrance of crisp papers, note book, pens, the newness and the freshness of office supplies fills me with renewed desire to work well.
7.    Distributing fruits among rickshaw pullers (This special gesture of love for humanity is my regular activity), their happy faces leaves me equally happy.
8.    The shining faces of my mom and dad whenever I pay a surprise visit at home, the happiness and love is mutual here.
9.    Having meals with my partner, which we do rarely due to different office timings. The eating, the talking, sharing and caring are special moments of abound happiness.
10.  De cluttering, cleaning, doing laundry is a great stress buster for me, it makes me happy in a productive way.
11.   Dancing, playing, painting, reading stories with my niece, takes me back to my own childhood, the days filled with innocent happy moment.
12.  The me time, that I do manage to spare almost every day for myself is the best time of the day where I read, write, sometimes just sit idle, listening to music, dreaming, fantasizing a good and a happy life ahead.

We all remain so much engrossed in completing our daily task that it leaves us with no room to enjoy and relive happy times. Everybody is following the rat race to earn more and more money for a secure future, no doubt it’s a necessity to have a decent wealth for your family, but the days gone now shall never return back. Beauty of life lies in the moments we live by some happy, some sad, there are so many lovely things to cherish in our routine life that we miss due to stress and memorizing the worries all the time. 

There are no specific guidelines or rules to be happy, it is not time bound or target oriented, it’s the feeling that comes from inside when it rains suddenly in a hot summer day, the sunlight in the winter morning, it’s as refreshing as sipping our favorite beverage with friends where sounds of laughter fills our ears, cherishing the bond with love and care, walking this journey with happy thoughts and leaving behind the prints of smiles.




4 comments:

  1. Very nicely written.I liked the last para.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your valuable comment.
      It encourages me and makes me happy.

      Delete
  2. A really sweet refreshing write up : )

    ReplyDelete