Wednesday 1 April 2015

Neurology - The important health aspect and concerned services in Delhi


Life is unexpected, unpredicted most of the time.  We may come across many hardships when we perceive to be best prepared, least expecting them and sometimes life is most smooth when we feel most unsettled or disorganized.

Shifting to Delhi from a small town had its own challenges; gradually we made adjustments, sorted out things, made ourselves aware of the surroundings and basic necessities, from general health services in Delhi to specialties like Neurology clinics in Delhi , my husband always keeps himself aware of any sudden help and need.

 Life was near perfect until one fine day as I was returning from office, I saw an accident in front of me, and the injured person was my friend driving her scooty which collided with a car. I rushed towards her and with the help of auto rickshaw driver lifted her inside the auto and hurried towards nearest health center. Though she was wearing a helmet, there was some bleeding from sides of her forehead.  As we reached the health center, the only  junior doctor present their,  started with first aid treatment,  Due to bleeding from the head I was able to  understand that she might need help of a neurologist. Added to the plight was the junior doctor being a student himself was bit unaware of any neurologist around that place. My friend's family members also resided in another city.  I was in complete panic as time was moving fast but what came handy to me at this moment of utter confusion was an online search about which I was told by my husband and here I started to find the Neurologists in Delhi

With a few clicks I was able to locate Neurology clinics in Delhi. The search was quick as it provided necessary details, name of doctor, specialization, contact details, complete address as well as a map to assist searching and reaching the place without time waste, there are filters so we can also search as per our location and requirement.

The site enabled me to find best Neurologist in Delhi, which helped my friend with a good treatment and easy follow ups. Injuries in head can be something serious, quick guidance and counseling from a neurologist is always beneficial.

Lately I shared the details of this online help with my neighbor who had a toddler with major symptoms of epilepsy and was searching for Brain surgeons in Delhi for counseling and better guidance. The site equipped with simple yet very informative searching techniques was of immense help to her.

With the advancement of technology our lives has become a lot simpler it just depends how me make use of it.  We can never predict future or sudden necessities of life so awareness is the keyword, keeping and sharing such information is always advantageous for self and the society.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! I am glad you could help that lady in accident. Proud of you Swati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It appears I've discovered another food! =) Keep up the considerable work and I'll continue perusing. Neurologist Delhi

    ReplyDelete