Friday 23 September 2016

Gratitude




My loving parents, the pillar of strength
My dearest husband all promises and warmth
My adoring siblings, all hugs and care
These precious people all blessings and prayers

The grace above and the days of love
The pains and suffering my destiny unfolds
The calmness and peace my wound beholds
The protection and safety from the barren fields
To sooth the burns and mend the loss
I have my Lord to grace my life

No words of gratitude are complete enough
For I close my eyes in a deepest thought
To never let immoral cross my heart
To uphold the values and purest believes
To serve humanity is my service extreme.


(Image – Here)

11 comments:

  1. The poems reflects how beautiful you are as a person. Stay blessed dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your lovely words made my day. Thanks a lot :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautifully written, your feelings reflecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful composition dear. Loved it to the core :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Maitreni. Your comment is encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic poem Swati Ji. In fact, gratitude is something which we should never shun because, as I feel, being ungrateful is the biggest sin.

    Jitendra Mathur

    ReplyDelete