Sunday 15 May 2016

The heart listens to no one…


The heart listens to no one is a beautiful collection of love poems by Purba Chakraborty. Love, Longing, Romance, Fond Reminisces, Separation are the beautiful harmonies of life.
By its own right the heart listens to no one but hums its own song which has a melody to entice even the most careless and indifferent fellow. Love knows no boundaries. It is a pleasure supreme and indulgence delightful.

Desert and Rain

The very first time you caressed me,
I surrendered myself hopelessly to you;
You became my soothing healer
 I became your wistful lover.
 Not for days and months,
 But even after eons and ages
The saga of our love continues…….

The book is a compilation of 35 poems dedicated to the sweet sounding, sweet toned feeling called love. The expression, the words exudes charm and pleasure. It is a treat reading the poems. It makes you dive deep into the depth of joys unknown.

A dozen love letters

We looked into
Each other’s eyes
Uninterrupted
For a few lazy minutes;
As I blinked,
I felt as if
We have exchanged
At least a dozen love letters.

The poems for sure will take the readers in the most melodious journey of discovering love. It resonates with the theme of our heart. For those in love, they will admire the reflection of their own heart while reading the poems one by one. And for those yet to identify love will long for it more.


Going with the theme of the book, the poetry has a unique flow; the words are like music to ears. The lines are so well-crafted, embracing the expression that makes it easy to comprehend. To summarize I would say that these poems by Purba Chakraborty are food for our heart and soul so it’s a must read. Grab your copy now.

10 comments:

  1. Nice review.
    Best wishes to Purba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Swati for the wonderful review. I am so glad you liked reading the book. Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Purba, You are a rockstar.
      Hug :-)

      Delete
  3. Good review...good luck to Purba!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Purba's poetry from the core of my heart. It's great that you have reviewed her work so beautifully. A well written review Swati. I liked your writing style. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. Glad to hear that you liked my post.
      Purba is a shining star. :-)

      Delete
  5. I love the sneak peek. Purba is a great writer and you have made her book all the more desirable with your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saru for appreciating. Seeing your comment made my day.
      :-)

      Delete