Tuesday 20 October 2015

“The Joy of dancing”

Dancing is liberating
Dancing is exhilarating
Dancing sets my spirit free
Dancing is my connection with the almighty
Dancing is my love for life
It heals my wounds
It caresses my soul

“Dancing brings me the very clear memories of my childhood, when I used to learn Kathak. Those were my happy moments. Along with few of my friends I used to go to the dance center. It used to be such an awesome feeling, wearing ghungroo and moving the feet entwined to the beats of Tabla.

Grown up, studies completed and now married. Juggling between home and office, no time is left to continue my love for dancing. Dancing has reduced to random steps at some marriage or functions. I am an ardent fan of all the forms of  Indian classical dance. For me it exudes vibrancy. It has beautiful expressions.

Aware of my liking for dance one of my friends recently told me about this site “the dance bible”. It has all the details one wants to know about dance. It has comprehensive collection of records as well as one can ask anything about dance in the forum, it is the best place where you can actively network and put up queries.

The basic aim of this site “the dance bible” is to promote all kind of dance forms and create awareness amongst dance enthusiast regarding dance anatomy, dance styles, blogs on dance, freelancing, schools, history, various techniques, choreographers, biographies, health – nutrition, upcoming events, interviews and lot more.

Another interesting feature is the Portfolio, in it a dancer can create their own profile elaborating on their own dance story, inspiring others, uploading photos and videos of dance. This is the best way one can network and promote their talent to a worldwide audience and also get to meet likeminded dancers in the entire  process.

“The dance bible” is a unique, one of its kind, very entertaining as well as informative. You can also join it on facebook.
This site is a wonderful medium to connect us with dance, All you need to do is just a simple sign up process and “the dance bible” is all yours.

6 comments:

  1. I too did come across Dance Bible few days back and really loved the whole concept. It's indeed a boon in disguise for dance enthusiasts. Much appreciable platform. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maitreni,

      I have seen your dance moves, you do it superb.

      Delete
  2. As far as I am concerned I have two left feet! I hope you will enjoy your passion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a mediocre dancer as well. But love this art.

      Delete
  3. Most young things who learn dance under good teachers for long years before doing the expensive arangetram, save the very few who turn professionals or dance teachers,
    discontinue after joining work or get married.This is an exacting discipline needing
    constant practice.I agree dancing is an highly satisfying past time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love dancing, but certain circumstances didn't supported this passion of mine.
      Dancing is fulfilling and relaxing.

      Delete