Tuesday 17 November 2015

My tryst with failures and worries

IndiBlogger Badge

Life is full of surprises, some happy and some sad. Things which are least expected happens with a blink of eye, and things which we wait and long for may or may not happen as desired.  It’s all about destiny and I am a strong believer of it.
Sometimes I feel life has been unkind to me.  There are non – fulfillments, frustrations, incompetency, disappointments and failures.

During my school days I never scored more than average marks, I had a wandering and a dreamy mind.

I experienced immense pain seeing both my parents seriously ill for a long- long time.  And it was quite debilitating.

It was an arduous task to get admission in a good college as I secured much ordinary marks.

There were times of acute financial crunch, where I failed to support my family.

I failed to know my heart and follow my dream.

The more I tried to move ahead the more I felt dragged down to the bottom. If I evaluate myself ten years down the line I was very insecure, impatient and full of anger. Fear, negative thoughts, pessimism made me a low and complex person. We all experience hardship, sometimes its due to our fault and sometimes others.

Even today I am the one with some complicated thought process but now I am much more in calm with myself. Failures, hardships have shaped me into a better person. Amidst all difficulties I always carry high hopes with faith in prayers. I am becoming more spiritual and strongly believe in positive affirmations which I have started practicing recently.

Failures and problems have taught me to have specific and clear intentions as vague intentions bring doubts.


Be in peace with failures. 


Never react unnecessarily when you are disturbed or angry. Calm down.


Face your fears; they won’t last a life time.


Never let dark clouds of negativity surround your life, the more you accumulate sad thoughts, and the more you will feel impregnated with them.


Free yourself of all mental blocks and constrictions.


Even if you fall twice or thrice, always step ahead with a stronger determination.


We all commit mistakes, accept them, and promise yourself to never repeat the wrong.

My thought may sound cliché but they actually work like a miracle. The point is how much we remember to implement, as an angry mind is also a devil’s workshop. We need to practice some self introspection and self counseling.
Though, I still feel and wish that certain episodes of my life should not have happened. But if not for them I would have strayed in a wrong path. They gave me a lesson to learn and helped me remained grounded. They were destined by almighty. 

Our life is what we make of it, develop and glorify it or leave it for others to pity. The choice is ours.

26 comments:

  1. True, we make choice even when we refuse to choose....Our life is the result of those choices.....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need to act wisely with patience.
      Thanks for reading my post.

      Delete
  2. Couldn't agree more, I'd like to see failures as a lesson. I do not take it to heart, but I also do not forget what it taught me.

    - xoxo Style.. A Pastiche! - styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Failures should not looked down upon, they are valuable lessons.

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that you emerged as a winner out of all the adversities that you have faced.
    I loved the way you perceive life. A very heartfelt post dear. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Purba.
      I am so happy to read your comment. :-)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing.. :)
    CONTEST TIME:

    Check out my new post and leave an answer for the question asked in the comments section. The best answer will win Amazon voucher worth INR 750/-
    Last date: 26th November 2015. - 11 pm IST
    Contest partners: Tata Motors.
    http://www.fashionablefoodz.com/my-inspiration/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...I agree with the contents.
    It is worth reading again and again especially when worries, failures and mistakes trouble you.
    You could summarise nicely telling: Choice is yours!
    I liked the article and congratulate for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.
      Your words are very encouraging for me.

      Delete
  6. Such a heartwarming post dear. Kudos to you for emerging out victorious amidst so many adversities in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has their quota of failures,disappointments and unfavorable circumstances
    but it is only a few who do not get defeated and who overcome the hurdles by learning
    lessons and by developing right attitudes.The post has a great message for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.
      You are right, we need to always have a right attitude towards life.

      Delete
  8. I read this line from Maya Angelou and made so much sense - “It may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”

    And maybe you would like reading this one -
    http://sangrywords.blogspot.com/2015/10/win-some-lose-some.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sangeeta. :)
      Winning and loosing both are equally important aspect of life.

      Delete
  9. This is such a deep post, I think we have all gone through the emotions at times in our lives....

    www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy you came out strong. We all face hardships, but the way we tackle them defines our character!

    Self introspection helps a lot and sometimes a helping hand from God.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good !
    You emerged out as a winner!
    The success period has already started, your post is Top Post on Indiblogger and you have so many good friends in Indiblogger including me
    Wish you every happiness in your life and during tough times share your views....
    All the best
    Regards
    Yash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yash

      Your words are very encouraging.
      Wishing happiness and success to you too

      Delete
  12. You can sum up my life in this line - Failures, hardships have shaped me into a better person.

    I don't know whether I am spiritual or not. I am more calm. I don't think too much. I work a lot. I wander off easily. This non-mature traits have helped me to rest a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact these are life saving traits. Brooding and thinking about problems doesn't make it better. try to solve it and remain happy in things you love to do.

      Delete