Thursday 28 January 2016

Laughter and Love

Love is one of the finest feeling in the universe. I feel it is the essence of life. Love helps us to grow and become better each day. Love is the cornerstone of any relationship. And to keep it alive it requires patience, compatibility, communication, sharing and caring. I ones read somewhere that laughter is the potent love medicine. And I feel it’s true. A couple that love and laugh together is the couple that stays forever.

This incident happened almost a year back. I am a big movie buff. And an ardent Deepika Padukone fan. It was when Piku released and I couldn’t resist watching it in theatre. It was Sunday and my lazy better half was dozing off in the bed in spite of my repeated reminders to get the tickets booked online. After much cajoling, he finally with a grumpy face did the needful.

We got ready and drove to the theater one hour before due to busy roads and much traffic jams. We reached the complex and got the print outs of our tickets, we were already 5 minutes late. As we entered the theatre I started moving towards the audi 3 as I saw the screen showing show timings and audi details at the entrance but my husband got hold of my hand and dragged me towards audi 4,  he didn’t listened me and I thought I overlooked the screen at the entrance. As we entered the Audi 4 it was full, in the center somewhere two seats were vacant and it matched the number written on our tickets we were happy to reach on time as some advertisements were going. In the same moment the person sitting next to us told that these seats belonged to their relatives who have gone to get snacks. Very confidently we told them these seats are ours and we have got the tickets, we even rechecked.

There was utter confusion at this moment, the two people returned with snacks and started asking us, they too were perplexed by this scene. They very politely asked us that where we were siting before the intermission. My husband got a jolt, apologized them for the confusion, again got hold of my hand and dragged me out of the audi, we both couldn’t control our laughter, and we actually entered the wrong audi.

Even today whenever we think of this incident we cannot control laughing. These small moments of laughter keeps a relationship spark alive. Even during our normal conversation or especially during fights we end all arguments with light tickles of laugh and love.

“This post is a part of #LoveAndLaughter activity at BlogAdda in association with Caratlane.”


17 comments:

  1. LOL! We guys walked into another screen. I hope you didn't miss the beginning of your movie. It does make a funny memory.

    Did you like the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Movie was wonderful. I loved it and we reached just on time. :-)

      Delete
  2. Loved your take on #love. And the movie was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Swati :-)
    Cheers, Archana - www.travelwitharchie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, very funny! Men are men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww While in college we had similar incidence. Although we all were friends.. we went to walk Salman Khan's hindi movie and it turned out to be Harry Potter part 2..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha!
    You guys are so cute. :)

    That's a memory that will always bring a smile to your face, I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe... That's so sweet. It's these moments which make our life beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Swati,

    Greetings from CouponRani.com!

    My name is Gayathry V Pillai and I am responsible for the content outreach program at CouponRani.com. I happened to view your blog while browsing for blogs related to travel and finds it very impressive.

    I would like to contribute a content related to the same on your prestigious blog so that we both can take benefits. We would be sending you the content written by our experts and it will be Copyscape passed.

    Let me know if you are interested.


    Regards,

    Gayathry V Pillai

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Blog !
    If you may face various issues like QuickBooks Error 248. If you want quick technical assistance for QuickBooks errors,We provide 24 hours of technical support service throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Blog !
    Our team at QuickBooks Support Phone Number believes in giving the highest quality of service as stress about your health and pandemic increases.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Blog !
    QuickBooks Error 400 might occur and hamper your process of work, to get immediate resolve for this error; feel free to connect with our team at QuickBooks Phone Number.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Lovely blog. Your blog contains all the details and information related to the topic. In case you are a QuickBooks user, here is good news for you. You may encounter any error like QuickBooks Error, visit at QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number for quick help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing such useful information with us. I hope you will share some more info about of QuickBooks Enterprise Support (855)756-1077. Please keep sharing. We will also provide QuickBooks Customer Service Number (855)538-8273 for instant help.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing Nice blog. blog. Here is mastery about yoga Yoga, yogainfo , yoga pose,you reach us at

    ReplyDelete