Thursday 28 January 2016

Soulmates

A joyous whisper, a pleasing scent, a sacred thread of care and cure
A perfect affinity so deep and pure
A celestial harmony of two souls, standing amidst the roaring shore
Entwined together we stand the storm
Some melodies never heard before
Some feelings never felt before
Our minds opposed
But our hearts rejoiced
It was the reunion of soulmates……

God has made “Someone special for everyone” and it is destiny how we get to meet that special person. That someone, who would fill our lives with love and laughter. Who would stand with us in good or bad, who would encourage, inspire and never cut off our wings with hatred or ego.

I had just finished reading the book ‘Only Love is Real’ by Brian L. Weiss and I completely believe and can relate to every word written in it. True to its title, it is about the concept of soul recognition and reunion of soulmates crossing the barriers of time and distance.

I am a strong believer of love marriage and for long my love anthem remained ‘Mere khawabon main jo aaye…’, till one day I got the biggest jolt of my life and ended up having an arranged marriage. I married the person my parents selected. I felt dejected.

And my story starts here, now that somebody I married is ‘my someone special’. My mind always opposed but my heart knew. My better half is my knight in amour. He is my soul mate. I really repent how much I have opposed him.

Our life now is filled with laughter and love. It was few days’ back I was sick and depressed due to some medical complications, drowned in tears; I hid my face in the quilt. How carefully he handled my emotions, he calmed me down with positive thoughts, gave a warm hug and soothing kisses and we ended that sadness with giggling and laughing together.  It was a pure moment of bliss.

Not ones or sometimes but our life is full of smiles. We fight; we do get annoyed with each other but we communicate, we share and end the heaviness of day with laughing together. We both know all the tricks of making each other laugh and feel good, sometimes we tickle with hands, sometimes we tickle with words and sometimes it is our naughty eyes.
He is my prince charming, the hero of my love stories, he is a blessing. He is my companion in love and laughter.

Coffee, Laughter and  Us


“This post is a part of #LoveAndLaughter activity at BlogAdda in association with Caratlane.”



16 comments:

  1. I read a while ago in my what's app that love marriage is like welding and arranged one is a wedding
    In welding there are sparks first and bonding forever:in arranged ones there is bonding first
    and sparks forever!
    I am happy that you are lucky to find your soul mate in arranged marriage.There are many like you.It is all a matter of concern,mutual understanding and love for each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like gambling whether love marriage or arranged marriage.What ever it is there goes lots of patience, commitment and love to let it bloom and grow.

      Delete
  2. Cheers to such a beautiful relationship! :-)

    Best, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written. May the love and laughter grow by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww....Swati. You made me emotional as I read your story. So beautifully expressed dear. I have read that book by Dr Brian Weiss and I totally believe in the concept of soulmates. I am so happy that you are spending your life with your soulmate. Nothing can be better than this. God bless you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely love tale :) Always a joy to read real stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautifully penned story of love and life Swati! I believe in soul mates as well... Such a warm positive feeling to read love stories like yours. Makes me believe in the richness of life. May God bless you both forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too believe that there is one for everyone. And we are destined to meet them, like you met through arranged marriage. I met through love cum arranged. It's quite heart warming to read how your relationship was strengthened. Guess, he took 'in sickness and health' seriously and won your heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful to hear that yours was love cum arranged marriage. You both make a lovely couple. And I really mean it.

      Delete
  8. Love is in the air! Life becomes a smooth journey when you stumble upon your soul mate. Glad you found yours :)
    Best to you both always!

    ReplyDelete