Saturday 23 January 2016

Hope and Life

One stormy night, with thunders loud

Drowned in tears, the sorrow profound

My energy flowing out and my dreams fall apart

I feel my soul collapsing with pain

Lying on bed I close my eyes

I envision a light so pious and holy, wiping my tears with care and love

My parched lips whispers a prayer

That light is my hope still so strong

My body feels broken but my heart has a hope

To heal the grief and revive the strength.




 “Hope is life”, “Life is Hope”

11 comments:

  1. Very intense feeling of despair and hope...but hope is what we can look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Hope makes things positive.
      Thanks Alok.

      Delete
  2. Very positive in the end.
    Hope things turn out fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully written. Loved it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree it is hope actually that makes the world go round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful verses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is always light at the end of a dark tunnel

    ReplyDelete