Thursday 27 August 2015

Raksha Bandhan




A day for care
A day of celebration
A day for promises to protect loved ones.
I promise my brother my unconditional love,
My blessings and wishes to protect him ever,
My encouraging words to never let him fall,
My sincere prayers to guide him right,
My warm hug to pamper his soul.

Dear Brother,
With some words of wisdom I tie this band,
Faith, honesty and trust are the pearls which will shine your life with glitters of happiness.
You will scale new heights with hard work and perseverance.
Live life with values,
Upkeep these virtues,
You are a darling brother and my friend forever…….

18 comments:

  1. that's such a sweet photo of you two... and lovely lines... god bless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet post and lovely picture too. Happy rakhi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post. God bless both of you.
    Happy Raksha Bandhan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Raksha Bandhan both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post.. Happr Raksha Bandhan..
    Thanks for Sharing !

    Ananya Fashions and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the part where you have showered your wisdom. What a beautiful poem, filled with love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and an apt post for Rakshabandhan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
    Nicely written

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you've had a great day, Swati. I am sure he will do well :)

    ReplyDelete