Thursday 21 April 2016

Keeping Calm


'The light is bright as I open my eyes'



“Roaring waves in the corner of my heart

The turmoil heavy tearing me apart

Thunderous lightening my mind imparts

Anger, melancholy is here to start

The tunnel is dense and expression tense

But the light is there as I open my eyes

As bright as stars, as glowing as smiles

I step ahead to travel miles

Separating the shells of arrogance and pride

Wearing the flowers of humility and kindness

Keeping calm with the sounds of sadness

Embarking my path of happiness and goodness”

12 comments:

  1. Loved the garland of flowers of humility and goodness...great verses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written.... Keeping calm when in anger is really difficult, its a fight within yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully woven. Yes, calm is the best answer to the all consuming anger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, keep calm and things will eventually fall at right places

      Delete
  4. i love the positive tone in your words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shells of arrogance versus flowers of love! Great lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dollops of positivity in it.

    ReplyDelete