Friday 10 April 2015

The Deals of Heart



It is the story of love, unfolds the tale of trust, with cords attached the hopes intact.

Dates back to 2012 when spring arrived and flowers blossomed.

Amidst the holy chants when two strangers meet with aspirations high and panting in heart.
Two people unknown, becoming partners for life, this feeling so strange to scare me out.
And so is the feature of arranged marriage, my thoughts refused and my wandering mind disapproved.

Always dreamed of a love marriage, having denied a many suitors, the relatives mock and my parent in shock.

Untill one fine day I met him………..

He is my parents’ choice, their hearts rejoice in anticipation to my reply
Like a tale forever, my mind denounces and my words crippled.

Surprised this time my heart wished but my thoughts repelled, my feelings confused and decision is tough.
In between the entire qualm my heart yearned and made me seal this deal.

Like some beautiful saga, melodious rhyme, happiness surround all around.
Grandeur of faith, sparkles of love, music of holy above and freshness of dove.
Divine hymns the aura sublime, two souls unite and the blessings crowned.

Life takes a turn and changes for good.
The loner I, has company to cherish.
The bonds of heart are strongest of all,
To sail the perish and overcome the storm.

I listened to my heart and my life got a start
With a partner to share, to care and to rest
To heal my wounds and soothe my burns.

And now as I rest my head on him
I thank my heart for this deal so pure.
I am at times haughty and naughty,
Sometimes tantrums on high
But I have a companion to support and bear my mood swings.

The best thing happened to me
When my heart conspired with his
When this deal unknown to me got hitched
When I walked the path carved by my heart
When Earth stood still and the angels came to sanctify this union
When the strangers living miles apart became companions for life.

I fear at times for if not my heart made me listen
My life would have driven in a lonely island.

Sometimes we need to just follow our heart
Listen to our heart beats
Entwined to the pulse.
For they say that deals of heart are the seal that never depart.

With a smile on face and twinkling eyes I sip my coffee and hum this beautiful Bollywood song...

“Jogiya jog lagake
Wakhra rog lagaa ke
Ishq ki dhooni roz jalaaye
Uthta dhuaan toh kaise chhupaaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye

'With Hearts entwined, together we walk the journey of life'


(
“I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.” )












8 comments:

  1. In matters of relationship,it is wise to listen to the heart even if the mind is in strong favour.With heart and mind in unison,it is nothing short of bliss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly and I am experiencing it.
      Warm Regards to you.

      Delete
  2. so beautiful Swati.. I am a complete 'heart and gut' person and go with it always, never has it been that my heart has let me down! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana,
      You are right, our heart can never let us down.
      Hugs to you.

      Delete
  3. Loved how you made up a poem out of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alok.
      Happy that you liked it.

      Warm wishes to you always.

      Delete
  4. Loved how you took our everyday emotions and turned them into a poem so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog dear.
      And thanks for appreciating.

      Delete