Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Style of My Own



“This post is my expression of style for the ‘A Style of My Own’ blogger contest by Women’s Web and Trishla emart



“They Say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

Carrying an attitude is duty of a bolder

Gucci or Chanel

Makes me look well

Desires and Passion cast some spell

Dior on eyes where dreams reside

Heart swells with pride on  attainments high

I adorn a style of mine and born with a smile to shine”

I am a working woman who has spent a good 30 years as a single woman and completed 2 years of fairly good married life recently. Life in general has shown lots of ups and downs, Full of turmoil’s, full of calmness.

What defines my individual style is mix of inherited as well as some observed and some learned aspects. From my parents I inherited & molded to be simple, to have patience, quality of politeness, humility & it defines my persona.

My friends give me a carefree soul & from my husband I learned to be generous, the quality or fact of being plentiful and large.
What we observe, perceive, inherit, our culture, surroundings, friends, a mix of all this develops our style so is with me. A person with a smiling face, good qualities, fascination to learn & develop oneself is always different from the crowd.

I love to dress myself in both western as well as Indian wear depending upon the occasion. My personality is blend of traditional outlook with modernity. For most of the occasions I love to dress myself in sari, which remains my all time favorite.

Wearing what comforts me, suits my mood, gives me confidence, and makes me look who I am without any shade of snobbery is my style mantra.

“A smiling face is worth a million buck

Grace and charm spells good luck

My thoughts aligned, I speak my mind

I am smart I follow my heart

With beauty and style higher I fly
I am a new age women with spirits high”.

4 comments:

  1. hey

    Eureka! On having rediscovered you. Have been following your blog for a while now. Please cater to my request too write something about c drop is the oil prices affecting India positively or negatively?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Will write on oil prices soon. In coming few days.
    Best Wishes
    Swati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey
    Please spare me for the delay.
    Shall write on the desired topic soon, just need to study on it therefore getting delayed.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete