Thursday 19 March 2015

Providers for general health care support in Delhi





Good health care services are the biggest necessity of today’s time. Whether moving to a new city, finding best medical practitioner near your locality, Physician for your toddler, practitioner for general illness, and one always wants quality health care services for all ailments.  We never propose or schedule sickness but almost all of us at some point of time need the medical care for minor or general ailments. I got settled in the capital recently and so first and foremost on my priority list was finding general practitioners in Delhi is on my priority list as I am the one who is frequent with allergies and flu.

Long back when access to technology was limited, people used to rely on words of friends or relatives when finding a practitioner, but it’s not easy for many people residing away from home with no friends or siblings around. Something same happened with me few days back, I went to baby sit my niece in South Delhi as my sister had to go abroad for some professional commitment. I was with my niece for almost a week, It was Sunday we went out shopping, watched movie, took dinner at her favourite Chinese restaurant, we had a gala time together.

 Monday morning my niece complained of stomach ache, nausea and bouts of diarrhea, with nobody around to help, seeing a 5 year old in discomfort caught me in grip of complete panic. I tried connecting to few of my relatives in Delhi but none was reachable. Being new to the city and not much aware of health facilities around the locality, I immediately turned on my laptop and without a second thought searched for general practitioners in Delhi. With a sigh of relief I thanked technology which came to our rescue. The website available gave me the complete list of information about – Physicians in Delhi – Hospital, location, area wise compiled data, contact details, website, and complete address along with map to make our driving directions easy, you can search as per your requirement; it has really made our lives simpler. 

Technology made finding a medical practitioner for my niece easy as well as informative. Though I am not much of tech savvy or proficient with technology but this small incident where I so easily found a doctor for my niece was a learning experience. I have to now no longer turn yellow pages with incomplete information. I now have technology with particular links to help me in numerous ways.

For finding any medical practitioners in Delhi, now no longer I seek help from friends around, it’s just a few clicks away. Technology came as a great privilege to mankind; we just need to capture its positive influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment